£45000 - £52000 per annum
25 days ago
If you're considering a career change and are open to new opportunities, this is a exciting opportunity for someone with procurement experience within the Public Sector, with extensive framework knowledge!
Location: Brighton- WORK FROM HOME - 1 day a week in office.
We're looking for someone to deliver best practice commercial services and solutions. They will be required to lead on procurements and deliver robust, value for money contracts.
* Lead on procurements and deliver robust, value for money contracts
* Develop effective working relationships and communicate clearly / confidently to all stakeholders, both orally and in writing; to influence thinking and to indirectly manage the actions of others
* Work with a high level of autonomy, proactively, with minimal guidance or oversight required and freedom of thought in undertaking tasks
* Make actions count by identifying, prioritising, and planning effectively
* Scope, prioritise and plan all procurement activities required to meet business outcomes - identifying outputs, dependencies, resource estimates, stakeholders, risks, and timescales
- Procurement legislation experience
- Extensive knowledge of procurement frameworks
- Planning and Organising
- Relationship building