City of London, London
£50000 - £55000 per annum + + Car allowance + Bonus
21 days ago
A great opportunity for a Business partner position has become available - you will act as a bridge between a leading Faciliites company and multinational investment bank
This role is Hybrid with a mix of home and office (can be negotiable)
To provide strategic senior procurement and supply-chain category management support to the clients account across the UK; working closely with stakeholders to; identify and implement opportunities to drive efficiency, improve quality and compliance. To ensure a robust supplier relationship and performance management program and drive commercial efficiencies
- Hard FM & Supply Chain Management
- Extensive and proven experience in Procurement 3-5 years.
- CIPS ( desirable)
- Strong Change management capabilty
- Supplier relationship Management experience.
- Exceptional Communicator with the ability to connect with a diverse group of stakeholders, at multiple levels using a variety of formats, presentations, emails and leading meetings.
Why become a business partner?
- A great way to enable the business
- Cost effective
- Stay Connected
- We know effective business partnering enables building productive relationship and improves collaboration
If you are seeking a new role or have been striving towards becoming a Business partner GET IN TOUCH!
All applications are kept confidential send your application to Victoria.firstname.lastname@example.org