City of London, London
£50000 - £55000 per annum + + Annual Bonus + Car Allowance + More
about 2 months ago
A Rare opportunity has come available for a Business Partner- YOU will be working between a leading Facilities Management company and a Multinational Investment Bank.
This role is Hybrid with 3 days Presence in Central London Plush offices
To provide strategic senior procurement and supply-chain category management support to the Investment Bank account across the UK; working closely with stakeholders to; identify and implement opportunities to drive efficiency, improve quality and compliance. To ensure a robust supplier relationship and performance management program and drive commercial efficiencies
- Hard FM & Supply Chain Management
- Extensive and proven experience in Procurement 5+ years.
- Strong Change management capabilty
- Supplier relationship Management exeperience.
- Exceptional Communicator with the ability to connect with a diverse group of stakeholders, at multiple levels using a variety of formats, presentations, emails and leading meetings.
Why become a business partner?
- A great way to enable the business
- Cost effective
- Stay Connected
We know effective business partnering enables building productive relationship and improves collaboration
If this is your remit or have been striving towards becoming a Business partner GET IN TOUCH!
All applications are kept confidentail send your application to Victoria.email@example.com