£35000 - £38000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Social Value Assistant Procurement Manager - 12 Months FTC - £38k per annum
An exciting opportunity has arisen to work with a leading Local Government organisation who are currently expanding their team. This organisation makes a real difference to the local community and positively contributes to its economy. They are the largest LA and have a national reputation for Procurement excellence.
The role will be focusing on all areas of procurement with social value context. Some of the key responsibilities will be:
- Work with Procurement staff, stakeholders and suppliers to ensure they understand social value
- Manage the social value advice and decision-making support to procurement and clients in a compliant and timely manner from pre-market engagement to responding to bid clarification questions
- Accountable for implementing assigned social value procedures and assisting in the strategic management of social value creation plans and reporting
- Lead research, options development and options appraisal for workstreams under the social value programme
- Collaboration within multidisciplinary teams will be needed along with supporting the development of colleagues both within procurement and across the Authority
To be successful in this role you must have:
- Previous experience in a Procurement Category Management role
- Knowledge and experience of implementing social value in complex procurement functions
Please contact me asap to discuss this role in more detail: firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 01483 213 302.