Up to £28000 per annum + + Benefits
5 months ago
Are you looking for a great company to grow with?
If yes, this role is for you
A great opportuinity has arisen for a Procurement Assistance to join an expanding Private hospital based in London.
Salary £28,000 + benefits
Great Prospects of Progression if wanted.
Purpose of the role- To assist in the departmental objective of providing an efficient and cost effective procurement services, to all Centres & Departments, for all goods and services as defined within the duties and responsibilities of the job.
Aim- Oversee the requisition and purchase order process by placing and progressing purchase orders This will include
- Review and process of requisitions and purchase orders regularly on a timely basis (i.e. manage requisitions and incomplete purchase orders to ensure that centres kept up to date with their requirement
- Be responsible for the timely processing of approved Capital Expenditure Requests
- Investigate and resolve invoicing queries, working closely with the P2P
Skils and Abilities-
- Strong supervisory, pioneering, and organizational skill
- Efficient in evaluating the success of the plans and judge their effectiveness
- Skilled in drafting correspondences and memos
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in clinical / non-clinical sourcing, or other related field, preferably in a healthcare setting
- Procurement experienced record of delivery against targets.
You will have the opportunity to grow and develop with an expanding organisation who are leaders in their field of expertise.