Procurement and/or Contract Manager
£38000 - £42000 per annum
4 months ago
Procurement and/or Contract Managers Bristol
Hybrid working 1-3 days on site, otherwise working from home
Salary to £42k + package.
A fantastic opportunity to join a leading organisation where as a valued member of the team, you will be given the tools to further build and develop your skills and knowledge as well as to increase your personal profile to support your career progression. My client offers unparalled support and development and this is such an exciting time to be joining this progressive organisation.
- Procurement and/or contract management experience required
- Defence experience preferable, but not essential if public sector experience (PCR15, CCS frameworks etc)
- SC clearance preferable, if not agreement to go through BPSS and SC process
- Ideally spme experience of working in a client focused environment and working collaboratively
- Ability to implement commercial policy and give advice to client teams.
- Ability to take personal responsibility in dealing with clients and others whilst striving to exceed their commercial expectations.
- Ability to manage personal workload and a significant portion of projects.
- Excellent commercial skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ideally no more than 1 months' notice or with negotiable notice period.
- Degree and/or MCIPS or working towards
- Familiarity with a range of different complex delivery models.
If this opportunity is of interest or you would like to know more, please contact email@example.com to find out more.