£40000 - £48000 per annum + Flexible working + Benefits
4 months ago
Role: Procurement and Contracts Manager
Location: Chelmsford + Agile/Flexible working (currently full time WFH)
Salary: Up to £48,000 + Benefits
Are you looking for your next Procurement opportunity in a supportive company which prioritises employee wellbeing and professional development?
A large and dynamic local authority is currently seeking a Procurement and Contracts Manager to join their high-performing Procurement team. Our client is keen to consider individuals from the private sector who are open to considering exciting opportunities in the public sector.
In addition, to a competitive base salary (up to £48K) the role also includes flexible working location and hours + 26 days' holiday + local government pension.
- Able to carry out full lifecycle tenders from the initial spec to contract management on a variety of major projects and approach them in a strategic manner.
- Strong Stakeholder Management skills, able to engage with stakeholders at all levels across the function.
- Experience in managing multi-million pound spends and contracts.
- Excellent knowledge of contract drafting and negotiation.
- Ideally working towards CIPS
If you are seeking a supportive employer with good career progression and exposure to high profile projects please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with an updated CV to find out more.