South West England, England
Up to £47000 per annum + + Benefits
7 months ago
Our client is currently recruiting Procurement Managers and Contract Managers for our work in the Defence and Nuclear sectors across the UK.
You will be joining a team led by one of our client's Partners. The team of people you will be working with are from diverse backgrounds and experiences and as well as being hard working they enjoy business networking and socialising and taking part in company events.
As a valued member of the team, you will be given the tools to further build and develop your skills and knowledge as well as to increase your personal profile to support your career progression.
- Owing to the sensitive nature of the works involved in these specialist defence projects, candidates will be required to hold or be able to hold, valid security clearance (SC).
- Experienced in procurement, category management and/or contract management delivery.
- Experience of working within the requirements of the Public Sector regulations including the Public Contracts Regulations, the Utility Contracts Regulations and/or the Defence and Security Public Contracts Regulations (PCR 2015).
- Experience of working in a client focused environment - working collaboratively with clients and other consultants in client offices
- Ability to implement commercial policy and give advice to client teams.
- Ability to take personal responsibility in dealing with clients and others whilst striving to exceed their commercial expectations.
- Ability to manage personal workload and a significant portion of projects.
- Excellent bid writing experience.
- Excellent document drafting and analysis skills.
- Excellent commercial skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- No more than 1 months' notice.
- Degree and/or MCIPS or working towards
- Familiarity with a range of different complex delivery models.
- Experience in sector specific forms of contract.
- Experience in any of the following:
- Strategy Development including Benefits Identification.
- Early Market Engagement.
- Developing Procurement, Packaging, Commercial and/or Contracting Strategies.
- Developing Commercial Governance Procedures, Processes and Systems.
- eSourcing and/or eEvaluation Systems.
- Running Tender Processes.
- Tender and Contract Documentation Production.
- Awarding Contracts.
- Contract Management.
- Commercial Management.
- Risk and Opportunity Management
If this opportunity is of interest or you would like to know more, please contact email@example.com to find out more.