£35000 - £45000 per annum + Extensive benefits
5 months ago
Are you an ambitious Procurement Analyst seeking an exciting and challenging role? Our client, a FTSE 100 market leader, seeks to recruit a Procurement Analyst to undertake a key role in their Global Procurement function.
- The Procurement Analyst will be responsible for providing commercial support to the Procurement Manager; conducting supplier & product research, managing projects & data whilst providing analytical expertise across all indirect spend categories.
- This is a critical role that will contribute to the success of this start-up function providing a detailed layer of spend & data analysis in order to support the design and implementation of category strategies & sourcing plans in turn managing savings performance data and maintaining an accurate contracts database.
- Furthermore, the jobholder will use Excel and Power Point to create MI and reporting packs for presentation to key stakeholders.
- Candidates should present some experience of operating in a Procurement or Vendor Analyst Capacity
- Experience gained in a global organisation is preferred, but not essential
- Excellent Analytical skills with experience of developing MI and Reports for presentation to senior stakeholders
- Excellent Excel skills (V-Look Up's, Pivot Tables, Macro's), coupled with some exposure to llamasoft would be beneficial
- Ideally Degree qualified