£0.00 - £75000.00 per annum + Extensive Benefits
2 days ago
Procurement Analyst / PMO - London - £75k
A Global FTSE 100 organisation are looking for an experienced Procurement Analyst with strong stakeholder-facing / stakeholder-engagement ability to join their London-based team.
This Procurement Analyst role will be responsible for providing data analysis, spend categorisation, reporting and commercial support to the procurement function.
This role will underpin the success of Procurement by providing a detailed layer of spend & data analysis in order to support the design and implementation of category strategies & sourcing delivery.
Key Experience Required:
- Expert Microsoft Office ability
- 1-2 years, Procurement experience
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Understand change management and process improvement with experience in support business process and organisational change
- Project management experience
- Knowledge of ERP Systems
- Six Sigma, Lean Processes etc.
If this sounds of interest, or you know someone who may be suitable I'd love to hear from you!
Please submit an application, or email me directly on firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for the role.
I look forward to hearing from you!