£35000 - £50000 per annum
9 days ago
Analyst - £40k to £50k
I'm currently recruiting an exciting opportunity for an experienced and dynamic Analyst to join a British Multinational to provide meaningful reporting to the CPO and procurement support to Indirect Procurement.
This role is paying between 40k and 50k (depending on experience) and is based in London for 3 days per week.
This is a hybrid Analyst role, with time split between providing reports and analytical data to the CPO and for monthly reporting meetings, and providing support to Category Managers across Indirect Categories, including IT, HR and Professional Services, and working closely with suppliers.
- Strong, private sector experience within an Analyst position, with experience producing presentations and providing analysis in an appropriate format for Senior Team Leaders
- Agile, with the ability to interact closely with high-level business stakeholders and suppliers
- The ability to be flexible within a role
- Exposure to Procurement within an analyst position
- Ideally experienced with Excel and Power BI
- Educated to degree level, or equivalent
- The ability to work in the office in London, 2-3 days per week.
This is an urgent requirement, so if interested, please apply ASAP or email Brad on email@example.com