£35000 - £40000 per annum
3 months ago
A global leader in offshore engineering with recent private equity backing is undertaking a complete procurement transformation. An urgent requirement has arisen for an experienced Business Analyst to support a newly expanding procurement team, which is being created to drive this transformation.
This is a permanent role offering between £35,000-£40,000 for a candidate to be based in Essex - some flexibility with regards to remote working will be possible.
You will be required to provide analytical support cross functionally as part of a team of analysts to provide insight of spend activity across the organisation. This is an opportunity to join a team-focussed environment with an open culture, focused on collaboration, opportunity creation, and driving value.
- Applicants must be able to demonstrate advanced excel skills.
- A history of working in analytical positions and show strong data management skills for large data sets.
- A background in engineering, shipping, oil and gas or other related industries will be a significant advantage.
- Effective communication and the ability to work cross functionally in large matrix organisations.
- Provide increased levels of effective ad-hoc and regular management information to key stakeholders
- To analyse Procurement data using appropriate methodologies and techniques
- Support the design, build and delivery of reporting capability on Business Intelligence (BI) solutions and ensure the MI outputs are communicated clearly to stakeholders
- Work closely with category teams in support of their Procurement initiatives
- Set up consistent and sustainable processes for ongoing production of information and insight
- Share expertise and knowledge across the team
- Look for opportunities to improve the business by generating new and practical ways of viewing the data
- Add value by identifying patterns, trends and relationships in the data
- Focus attention on delivering to agreed business targets, priorities and objectives and as required within challenging deadlines
- Produce and maintain robust process & system administration documentation for all supported areas
This role is an urgent requirement so if it is of interest please apply immediately and contact Jamie.firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.