Manchester, Greater Manchester
Up to £45000 per annum
22 days ago
Are you an ambitious Procurement Analyst seeking an exciting and challenging role? Our client, a FTSE 100 market leader, seeks to recruit a Procurement Analyst to undertake a key role in their Global Procurement function. In this role, you'll provide key analytical and project support to the different category and business area teams, including supporting sourcing projects, managing third party risk assessments and project tracking. You'll also help to improve internal capabilities, systems and processes and help to identify new opportunities. Working alongside & reporting directly to the Head of Procurement. This is a fantastic opportunity for personal development and career progression.
- Responsible for the periodic and ad-hoc reporting of GNFR Procurement performance to the buyers, Category Managers and Senior Leadership team across key performance indicators (e.g. risk, governance and commercial value)
- Responsible for providing actionable insight from internal data systems owned within GNFR Procurement or across the Group to drive commercial value including spend analytics, cost base comparisons and supplier analytics
- Responsible for ensuring simplicity and efficiency through all processes that support the accurate reporting of performance and data insights including but not limited to the financial savings tracking process
- Regularly seek feedback from the users of our data, insights, systems and processes and alongside subject matter expertise identify potential improvements.
- Support the operational performance and integrity of the procurement systems suite including e-sourcing, contract management, spend visibility and market intelligence systems where these are an important enabler or data input. This to include: data entry, systems administration and access management (log-ins and access rights)
- Deliver training and education for procurement teams to ensure effective compliance and optimised use of procurement systems, policies and processes, maintaining records where needed.
- Ownership of all frameworks, policies and processes that support systems, data and insights - ensuring documentation is relevant and up to date and processes remain fit for purpose, adapting to the changing demands of the business.
- Working with Finance Operations teams, responsible for ensuring that any system changes within procurement interfaces with respective systems are robust and correct including ensuring any joint processes are successful and all parties are aware of their responsibilities
- Good experience of Excel, systems, database management and dashboard creation
- Technical competence and understanding of systems, and the willingness to learn
- Effective process management skills and ability to evaluate impacts and dependencies
- Experience in operating in a procurement function
- Understanding and experience of working with E-Sourcing systems
- Experience of working in the retail industry
- Strong communication skills and a track record of taking responsibility
- Self-starter who can manage time and priorities with minimal supervision
- Multi-skilling and prioritisation skills