Procurement Analyst - Financial Services
£45000 - £55000 per annum + Extensive benefits
7 months ago
Are you an ambitious Procurement Analyst seeking an exciting and challenging role? Our client, a FTSE 100 market leader, seeks to recruit a Procurement Analyst to to help design and implement the Procurement strategy and processes for this organisation.
- This role be responsible for developing a broad knowledge of creating solutions and working with a variety of people to deliver capabilities that support current business operations and future business goals and aspirations.
- This role will work closely with the Head of Procurement, Category Managers, Data Analysts, Application Developers and the wider function and business.
- The role will be a mixture of understanding business operations, translating business needs into requirements and project managing projects from concept to completion.
- The jobholder should be able to embrace ambiguity, meanwhile generating close collaboration across teams and constantly evolving procurement approaches that fully address procurement challenges and solve complex business problems. To succeed in this role, you will have positive energy and be able to work in a greenfield environment where process and policy is not quite defined yet. You will have strong stakeholder engagement skills to deal with challenging users.
You'll be responsible for:
- Collecting, communicating and documenting requirements from stakeholders
- Assisting in the development and monitor the effectiveness of appropriate governance systems to ensure deployed solutions remain topical and are appropriately evolved
- Building and Running spot buy purchases and tactical sourcing (3-bids and a buy, etc.)
- Managing the procurement pipeline of new spend, existing and existing renewal and keep it up to date accordingly
What we are looking for:
- Proficiency in sourcing and procurement methodology and processes
- Demonstrating the ability to analyse and provide insight on supply markets
- Strong procurement operational skills, legal understanding and RFI/Q/P leadership