Amsterdam, North Holland
€40000 - €70000 per annum + 10% Bonus
23 days ago
Role: Procurement Performance Reporting Analyst
Location: Amsterdam, NL - Hybrid working
Excellent opportunity with one of the leading materials companies globally, with a multi-€bn turnover and experiencing strong growth.
If you're a recent graduate that's completed internships as part of your studies, or have 1-3 years of work experience across procurement and/or finance and are based in Amsterdam, this could be the perfect role to progress your career.
The Procurement Performance Reporting Specialist will support strategic procurement execution by undertaking data analysis, managing projects and presenting insights and strategies to senior management and cross-functional teams.
Participate in various internal and cross-functional tasks focused on process improvement and increased productivity and be responsible for specific tasks as part of larger projects, coordinating tasks across functions and geographies to ensure timely and on-budget delivery
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the preparation and consolidation of procurement data and distribution of regional reporting materials. Key figures and trends
- Ensure timely updates of dashboards agreed upon with stakeholders. Review and drive continuous data quality improvement, actionable insights, and process standardization
- Review data discrepancies with stakeholders and drive corrective action.
- Support category managers with structured and on-demand reports Create and automate procurement performance reports Support global procurement reporting cycles (e.g. savings, initiative tracking, key performance indicators) to ensure transparency and credibility.
- Up to 3 years post-internship experience in an international environment
- Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain, Procurement, Economics, Science or Finance (or similar)
- Knowledge of using Microsoft Suite, especially Excel and PowerPoint.
- Interest in IT systems - experience using visualization tools (Power BI), ARIBA/COUPA is a plus
- Fluency in spoken and written English is a must, any additional languages a bonus
Please apply ASAP if of interest