£37000 - £42000 per annum
17 days ago
Procurement Business/Data Analyst: (Hybrid working 2/3 days on site, in office)
£37,000 - £42,000
Role: Procurement Business/Data Analyst
Salary: £37,000 - £42,000
I am currently working with an exciting client of mine looking to add firepower to their Procurement team through a Procurement Business/Data Analyst.
The Business are leaders within their sector/industry and have a well-recognised/respected brand in the market for delivering a first-class service on time.
The individual will have previous Analyst experience and potentially Procurement/Purchasing experience previously, but the Procurement side is not essential. The role will see you refining/process mapping and delivering accurate data and reporting, with a focus on spend transparency throughout different teams in the business.
- Develop and deliver dashboard reporting metrics that track and demonstrate progress towards the team's goal to become a Best-in-Class Procurement function.
- Work on companies P2P System to log and track relevant data and information to positively impact next steps/processes within the Procurement team.
- Commercial support to the Procurement Manager; conducting supplier & product research, managing projects & data whilst providing analytical expertise across all indirect spend categories.
- This is a critical role that will contribute to the success of this start-up function providing a detailed layer of spend & data analysis in order to support the design and implementation of category strategies & sourcing plans in turn managing savings performance data and maintaining an accurate contracts database.
- Deriving data driven insights to inform sourcing strategies, negotiations & best value outcomes.
- Devise the structure for monthly savings and benefits reporting upon which Category Managers will base strategic decisions and prioritise tendering processes, contract renewals and Supplier Relationship Management agendas.
- Analyse Suppliers portfolio's risk and spend to make changes appropriate moving forward.
- Continuous improvement of compliance monitoring and analytical capability.
- Own and maintain Procurement Policy and Process documentation as required to support future accreditation.
- Previous experience within a similar Analyst role.
- Knowledge ERP software tools.
- Good understanding of process-mapping and process improvement techniques.
- Excellent analytical skills with experience of developing MI and Reports for presentation to senior stakeholders.
- Experience gained in a global organisation is preferred, but not essential.
- Candidates should present some experience of operating in a Procurement or Vendor Analyst Capacity.
- Excellent Excel skills (V-Look Up's, Pivot Tables, Macro's).
- Ideally Degree qualified.
If you think you are right for this role, apply and I will be in touch as soon as possible.