City of London, London
Up to £25000 per annum + + pension
7 months ago
I am working with a leading scientific organisation with a clinical Purpose who work in partnership with NHS Trusts
They are currently hiring a Procurement administrator to join their team in London
This is a Hybrid role with 2 days office presence.
The role is an entry - level position which will sit within the Procurement team, providing an insight into the critical work undertaken by a Procurement Function.
You will work closely with Procurement team ensuring all the general day to day administrative tasks are effectively and effciently completed, this will include management of the generic email address.
Duties and Responsibilities.
- First Procurement contact point for queries and administration support.
- Support the Procurement team in management informatipn, presentations.
- Collaborate with the Head of Procurement and catergory managers to offer suppirt with developing Purchasing/ category and supplier Strategies.
- Develop relationships with Stakeholders and customers to understand the needs of the business and maintain approppriate stakeholders maps.
- Ability to build and manage effective stakeholder relationships across mulitple levels and functions in the business.
- Proven experience of gathering and analysing data, and making recommendations.
- Strong Microsoft Office Skills, including advanced Excel & Powerpoints.
- Well developed Interpersonal and stakeholder management skills.
Champion diversity with great opportunities to learn new skills.