£50000 - £65000 per annum + + 10% bonus and package
over 1 year ago
Role: Process and Compliance Specialist - Training and Communication
Location: Amsterdam - 50/50 home offices vs office in Schiphol. Flexibility offered.
Salary: Up to €65k + bonus
Excellent opportunity to join a globally leading manufacturing company that is continually expanding and transforming to remain competitive and agile.
As the training and communication specialist within the Procurement Enablement team you will be tasked with ensuring the Procurement function is fully supported with relevant and informative training materials on the topics of process, governance and compliance. You will manage and lead this area, drive improvements and work closely across all procurement teams globally.
Your efforts will assure a standard way of working and increase the professional maturity level of the Procurement Function as a whole. This is a role for someone who is really looking to create value, bring new ideas and innovate.
- Develop and maintain educational content and group training programs that address identified business needs.
- Coordinate with subject matter experts (SME) and stakeholder groups to understand requirements and support learning aims.
- Develop and present business cases for training programs to stakeholder groups.
- Manage trainee enrolment for relevant training programs.
- Monitor and report on compliance with training programs.
- Monitor and report on feedback from trainees and other stakeholder groups to assess the effectiveness of training programs and help to drive continuous improvements.
- Innovate with regard to the identification and adoption of engaging and effective training methods.
- Provide general support for projects and tasks within the Process, Governance and Compliance team as needed
- At least 3-5 years relevant experience at the same or similar level
- Procurement experience desirable
- Strong communications background/skills
- Learning management/training software experience preferred
- Strong stakeholder management/team leadership abilities
If of interest, please apply to this advert and ideally send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a call.