£400 - £450 per day
3 months ago
I am currently recruiting for an experienced defence Procurement Officer to work a 6 month contract with a prestigious client in Huntingon, Cambridgeshire.
In this role you will be responsible for supporting line management in the successful mobilisation and ongoing management of the new supplier and assist with the process to secure longer-term arrangements, as well as day-to-day tendering, and end-to-end contract management.
A list of the main responsibilities you will face are:
- Achieving and reporting on savings and efficiencies achieved with costs including spend, scrappage, usage and inventory levels
- Executing end to end procurement processes, including data collection, document preparation, negotiation, contract award, contract management and supplier relationship management
- Managing communication with suppliers and internal stakeholders
- Communicating priorities and business plans to internal and external stakeholders whilst ensuring that all programmes and projects deliver to time, cost and quality requirements
- Developing and motivating staff
- Setting standards and values for the team, ensuring effective communications with staff are in place
- Defining, analysing and interpreting financial data confidently.
To apply for this role you must have a current and valid SC clearance.
The deadline for CV submissions is 5pm today on the 25th September, so respond as soon as possible and we can organise a call to discuss the role further.