City of London, London
£55000 - £65000 per annum + + Benefits
5 months ago
Our client acts as a trusted advisor and partner to their clients, simplifying the challenges associated with sustainability, removing complexity, empowering individuals and teams, as well as deploying bespoke solutions integrated into entire value chains. They are looking to expand their team with the addition of a Principal Sustainability Consultant, due to the high demand from clients off the back of the UK committing to net zero carbon by 2050.
They exist to embed climate action as a global driver of commercial performance; delivering economic, social and environmental value.
Location: Central London
Role: Principal Sustainability Consultant
* Detailed knowledge of issues surrounding climate change, energy, greenhouse gas emissions and sustainability
* Working knowledge of carbon accounting standards (ISO 14064, GHG Protocol and its variants, PAS 2050)
* An understanding of LCA and software such as GABI/SimaPro
* Experience of Scope 3 value chain assessment techniques and methods
* Comfortable with a range of approaches to target setting including science-based target methodologies, CDP, climate related risk assessment and scenario analysis
* 7 years+ experience, ideally within a consultancy setting as well as management responsibility
My client are looking for people that are ambitious, energetic and driven to match the culture of a brilliant team. If this sounds like you, please either apply to this advert or send your CV and availability for a call to firstname.lastname@example.org