£70000 - £75000 per annum + + up to 15% bonus
20 days ago
For the planet, for people, for progress and for somebody who's looking for growth! We have a fantastic job opportunity for you to join an international consultancy and project developer in London, with an immediate start in a fast-growing team.
You are an enthusiastic and energetic individual with a passion for sustainability who is looking to further their career in consulting background.
Role: Principal Consultant - Net Zero Service Line
Location: Central London, with the flexibility to work from home on a 50/50 office/home working basis
Salary: up to £75K+ bonus + benefits
You will have a minimum a minimum of 10 years' experience within carbon and sustainability services, along with comfort with supporting the delivery and management of large business deals with FTSE 350 clients.
As well as strong team orientated approached you will have availability to manage useful, long term client engagement. You'll also need very high standards of written and verbal communication.
Your technical skills:
- Lead strategic projects with large corporate clients with knowledge of issues surrounding climate change, including risks and opportunities, mitigation, adaptation, strategy, science-based targets and scenario analysis.
- Detailed knowledge of carbon accounting, compliance and measurement techniques and calculation methods for Scopes 1 and 2 and CR reporting software.
- In-depth understanding of Scope 3 categories and measurement techniques.
- Experience of supply chain engagement including assessment, management, assurance & audit
- Knowledge of carbon markets, offsetting and renewable energy.
- Experience of stakeholder engagement and analysis including materiality assessment, interviews, workshops and peer benchmarking.
- Knowledge of sustainability reporting frameworks.
Why should you join?
You'd be joining a global international consultancy who are mission driven and passionate about good people making a difference.
After achieving year-on-year growth, the company has ambitious plans to expand their team with a great opportunity for your personal development and career advancement.
There is also a benefits package that includes commissions on sales, a performance based annual bonus, flexible pension allowance, private medical insurance, life insurance, professional subscriptions, personal carbon offsetting, as well a great working environment.
If you are interested, please either apply to this job or send your CV and a brief outline of your relevant experience to email@example.com. If you know someone else that may be interested, please forward this to them.