£80000 - £87000 per annum + bonus + car allowance
about 1 month ago
We have a fantastic job opportunity for you to join an international property and construction consultancy in London, with an immediate start in a fast-growing team.
We are seeking a net zero and sustainability consultant to provide BREEAM, lifecycle cost and carbon analysis and analyses of net zero paths on public and private sector construction projects. This role is suitable for someone with a strong knowledge of sustainability and wider environmental, social and governance issues within the built environment.
Role: Principal Construction Net Zero and Sustainability Consultant
Location: Central London, with the flexibility to work from home on a 50/50 office/home working basis.
Salary: up to £87K + bonus + car allowance
You will have a minimum a minimum of 10 years' experience within developing strategies for Net Zero Carbon, building certification, health and well-being and others
As well as strong team orientated approached you will have availability to manage useful, long term client engagement. You'll also need very high standards of written and verbal communication.
Your technical skills:
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of low carbon technologies, policies and UK Regulations
- Oversee environmental assessments of buildings using BREEAM, LEED & WELL
- Provide regular design advice to clients
- Produce data analysis, client presentations and written reports to a high standard
- Support a diverse project portfolio, win new work, and build client relationships
- Follow best practice, and alleviate workloads from team members and colleagues as per the business requirements
- Deliver training materials, client engagement and communications.
If you are interested, please either apply to this job or send your CV and a brief outline of your relevant experience to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you know someone else that may be interested, please forward this to them.