£50 - £60 per annum + plus benefits
about 1 month ago
A globally recognised and market-leading consultancy is looking for an experienced Post Contract Supply-Chain Manager to join the team focussing on large scale, high profile capital projects.
1st Executive are delighted to be bringing to the market, an exciting Post Contract Supply Chain Manager role. This is a permanent role, delivering large-scale high-profile capital projects and requiring a highly experienced market engagement strategist. With this post contract focus, you will have solid previous experience within similar high profile and large-scale capital programmes. We have a particular interest in those with experience developing and implementing market engagement strategies and strategizing market engagement. You will ideally be degree qualified within construction or economic related disciplines. You will hold CIPS or similar and will boast 5-10 years' experience in a SCM or SRM role.
This global market leading consultancy is an independent construction and property consultancy working across all sectors of the built environment. We focus on minimising risk and creating opportunities to maximise the value of our clients' developments and property assets. In addition, this company is one of the most ethical firms in the built environment. Each year the firm and individuals support charitable causes through our social impact programme giving back to the communities we help to build.
What you'll need to succeed
- Highly experienced within large-scale high-profile capital programmes
- Experience writing market engagement strategies
- Experience of delivering market engagement activities (eg industry events, market soundings)
- Post contract supply chain management or SRM experience for large capital project environment
- Excellent understanding of complex supply chains, associated risks and opportunities and the ability to minimise risks while maximising opportunities
- Public and private sector client experience
- Experience of dealing directly with supply chain members and facilitating sharing and learning
- Effective networking and strong communication and presentation skills
- Track record of supporting strategic procurement strategy development and delivery
- Fostering close relationships with clients, resolving issues and exceeding client expectations