£65000 - £70000 per annum + + 4.5kcar allowance + Excellent Benefits
3 months ago
PMO Mapping & Process Design Expert
Salary: Up to 70k basic + £4'500 Car allowance + Healthcare c18% bonus + corporate package
Permanent | Full time
Location: UK based - you need to live within commuting distance to London - office based c1 day per week, remainder home based. (are open to discuss more flexibility in office frequency)
Reporting to: The head of PMO.
Do you pride yourself in a high level of expertise process mapping, end-to-end of multiple complex disciplines to a single transformation? This is a fantastic opportunity to an established organisation to support complex interconnected projects requirements throughout their development lifecycles.
The PMO Mapping & Process Design Expert will work interwoven along experts in their field, you will actively blend designs to support projects/programmes that leverage different delivery requirements throughout their development lifecycles. (projects will be circa 10-12 and circa 10-12 workstreams within those).
Responsible for the creation and ownership of complex project management workflows and operating models, defining the inputs/outputs of all Level 1, 2, 3 and 4 products/deliverables across an integrated portfolio of programmes spanning thousands of complex interconnected activities at any one time.
- Demonstrating a high level of expertise in complex technology and business transformation scheduling, resource capacity planning and integrated release planning carried out within a complex blue chip organisation - background in stems subjects - Engineering, Technology, Technical coding or Mathematics
- Demonstrate exceptional expertise process mapping end-to-end of multiple complex disciplines to a single transformation at detailed deliverable level (inputs/outputs from conception to closure)
- Experienced in both Agile and Waterfall methodologies - one essential, both is ideal but not essential
- Expert knowledge of configuration management, version control, change control and document library construction and management.
- Strong understanding of finance and supplier management
There are no direct reports to this role.
Candidates will be asked to discuss complex project work, largescale Integrated plans, PMO governance design, full end to end mapping process with successes and lessons learnt discussion within interview process.
UK based - you need to live within commuting distance to London - office based c1 day per week, remainder home based. (are open to discuss more flexibility in office frequency).
Get involved in something exciting! Click apply