£50000 - £65000 per annum
6 months ago
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for our Pharmaceutical client who have gone through a rapid period of growth.
They are looking for a Procurement professional who enjoys working in a fast-paced challenging Procurement function, where you will Strategic source a wide range of categories across a spend of £75m plus.
- Sourcing strategically across a range raw materials and finished pharmaceutical products on a global basis.
- Lead the end-to end sourcing Procurement Process
- Deliver a first-class procurement service to the internal customer by leading and managing large scale, complex procurement negotiations whilst managing the key vendor relationships across the procurement spend of £75m plus.
- Build and develop strong relationships with stakeholders right through to c-suite level.
The Successful candidate will have:
- Deep procurement experience within strategic sourcing across Pharmaceutical or Health or a similar manufacturing environment.
- Demonstrated experience across a range raw materials and finished pharmaceutical products
- Lead the end-to-end strategic sourcing process.
- Strong communications skills with a consultative approach to influence and negotiate with Stakeholders across the business.
- Ideal Degree, MCIPS qualified.
If you wish to hear more about the Pharmaceutical Procurement Manager - £65k for this growing Pharmaceutical company please call Stuart Brown 014832213313