£50000 - £70000 per annum + plus benefits
23 days ago
1st Executive are delighted to be recruiting for an experienced Quality Surveyor/Cost Manager with Procurement experience, to work on a long-term pharma project in the Thames Valley. We have a particular interest in those with experience of procurement management and either Q/S or cost management experience? The role will likely suit a QS/cost manager with procurement experience, as primarily you will be delivering the service and supporting commercially. We can consider candidates interested in both Permanent opportunities, OR FTC and have flexibility around the contract terms and salary.
This global market leading consultancy is an independent construction and property consultancy working across all sectors of the built environment. They focus on minimising risk and creating opportunities to maximise the value of their clients' developments and property assets. In addition, this company is one of the most ethical firms in the built environment. Each year the firm and individuals support charitable causes through their social impact programme giving back to the communities they help to build.
What you'll need to succeed:
- Experience of preparation and approval of procurement strategies for projects
- Ability to develop the project's procurement plans
- Demonstrable experience of leading RFP's, including tender management, bid opening,
- Commercial bid analysis and RTA
- Negotiation of contract sums
- Effective networking and strong communication
- Track record of supporting strategic procurement strategy development and delivery