£400 - £500 per day
10 months ago
Role: Pensions Product Manager
Rate: £500 p/d (INSIDE IR35, Umbrella)
Duration: 6 months
Pensions Product Manager will be responsible for conducting in-depth reviews of our longstanding life, pensions and investment products sold through a number of different distribution channels to ensure they deliver fair outcomes to the customers. The responsibilities also include collation of customer & product data, cost analysis, comparison of charges and analysis of actual customer payouts.
- Good knowledge of Life, Pensions & Investment practices, products and strategies.
- Review the chargers that customers are paying for that aren't open to new customer's/ life products and sales products
- Candidate needs a good understanding of life pensions and investments markets - products that have been disputed in this market.
- Understanding the Annual Maintenance Charges
- Pay fair charges for the customers that have been with us a long time
- Working with the risk team - present findings clearly, taking away the actions, present to senior internal stakeholders
- Product investigation
This is an urgent requirement - if interested, please apply ASAP and any questions, please email Swajal.Sinha@1st-executive.com