Up to £90000 per annum
4 months ago
Are you an experienced ARIBA P2P consultant, with a track record of driving P2P implementation and optimisation projects in complex organisations? Do you have a track record in creating solutions to capture value across the P2P process, supporting the development of the vision and roadmap for P2P optimisation?
You will play a key role in supporting the development and implementation of the vision, strategy and roadmap for the ARIBA P2P optimisation programme helping to improve the value proposition for the Procurement & Supply Chain team.
The role will support continuous improvement, playing a key role in defining the strategy and delivering best practice solutions for Source to Pay. Leading in resolving complex strategic cases and influencing outcomes in an efficient and timely manner.
You will demonstrate;
- a track record of success and expertise across the P2P optimisation lifecycle
- Deep Ariba product knowledge across Sourcing, Contracts and Supplier Lifecycle Management
- Experience of Guided Buying & Supplier Risk Management modules
- Expert understanding of best practice in systems across commercial functions in other organisations
- Expert understanding of the Ariba Source to Pay end-to-end functionality.
- Expert knowledge of contract and commercial law
- Expert understanding of Tech & Data's policies, systems and data roadmap including architecture
- Ideally Degree qualified