£200 - £250 per day
5 months ago
A fantastic opportunity to work as part of this friendly Procure to Pay (PTP) and Transparency team. The role serves to deliver compliant Purchase Orders and ACRs (Manual payments) to deliver the commitments made by Business Requestors on behalf of their respective teams, and the Vendors engaged during Business Operations.
You must have an appropriate numerical/ business background, a strong attention to detail with a willingness to learn, multi-channel communication skills and be confident to partner with internal and external stakeholders of the business.
PROCURE TO PAY (PTP)
- Partner with Business functions and owners as required to ensure a smooth and compliant process for committing Company Funds through Purchase Orders (POs) and/or Approved Check Requests (ACRs).
- Ensure timely posting of Purchase orders and/or Approved Check Requests.
- Perform validation on Commitments of Company Funds to ensure audit compliant supporting documentation provided.
- Liaise with Shared Service Team on Vendor related Invoice and payment resolution.
- Ensure Payment Terms are current and ensure amendment prior to future commitments made.
- Support setup of Vendors and maintenance of Vendor accounts.
- Highlight process improvement opportunities as part of continuous review culture.
- Support Finance Manager & Financial Controller with projects and ad-hoc duties.
- Proven experience in Accounts Payable.
- SAP experience is desirable.
- Proven experience to work with multi-functional teams and across all levels within the organisation.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook). Requirement for Excel proficiency with Pivot tables, lookups would be a beneficial skill.
- Awareness of ABPI code beneficial but not a requirement.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the ability to:
- Build strong relationships within Finance with partners outside of the team to enable higher performance, collaboration, and engagement.
- Be professional, accountable, high energy and a collaborative team player.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills required.
- Be a self-starter, working in a fast-paced, high pressure and changing environment.
- Capable to handle confidential and sensitive information within agreed deadlines.