Manchester, Greater Manchester
£400 - £500 per day
over 1 year ago
A major global agricultural organisation is recruiting for an experienced Ariba Catalog Management Analyst to support overall category content and catalog enablement strategy in Ariba in collaboration with procurement managers.
This is an initial 6-month interim contract offering between £400-£500 for a candidate to be based in Manchester.
- Support overall category content and catalog enablement strategy in Ariba in collaboration with Procurement managers
- Guide and train Procurement managers through requirements gathering and defining strategies to recommend best case catalogue usage.
- Create, prepare and maintain list of category cards
- Partner with change management team to develop communication strategies to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Drive the creation and implementation of catalogs, which includes collecting catalog information, reviewing and approving the catalog content, and loading information into the system.
- Responsible for administration / maintenance of catalogs for all categories and applicable suppliers.
- Support the development of training requirements and train suppliers in the catalog enablement process.
- Be the subject matter expert for catalog transactional processing
- Ensure prioritization and deliverables are timely throughout the engagement process.
- Develop and manage KPIs as well as report on progress to attaining supplier enablement goals.
- Ability to analyse data, draw conclusions and communicate solutions to the team.
- 3 to 5 years of experience
- Familiar with Procure to Pay processes
- Proven expertise with Ariba Procurement & Catalog solutions, catalogue enablement process, and overall use of catalogues.
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications including Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to coordinate, troubleshoot and resolve technical issues for catalog data and catalog transactions with technical team.
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Ability to analyse data and resolve problems
There is significant time pressure associated with this role so if it is of interest please apply immediately.