West Yorkshire, England
£50000 - £60000 per annum + + Excellent Corporate Benefits
6 months ago
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Insurance professional to lead the "go to market" exercise for our clients new Pet Insurance product line. In this newly created role, you will be responsible for the successful delivery of the Pet Insurance business strategy by delivering, implementing and coordinating the Pet product line, supporting colleagues in Trading with the design, marketing and sustainability of the product line which meets the Pet P&L.
This is a really fantastic opportunity to make the role your own and help lead the business into a new market segment!
As the Pet Insurance Op's Manager, you will have the chance to be the pivotal lead in the businesses exciting new Pet proposition launch. You'll draw on your experience from the Pet Insurance market to deliver the best from the operations function, whilst using your excellent relationship building skills to nurture relationships and engagement between the crucial support functions such as Pricing and Finance.
- Ensure the Pet product meets regulatory requirements for both the on-line and offline journeys, including claims experience and complaints to ensure it remains fit for purpose.
- Review and report on the voice of the customer to ensure that the product continues to meet customers' expectations.
- Develop new ideas that will enhance the performance of the product.
- Attend relationship meetings with the Insurer to explore and influence new ideas to enhance the Pet offering and to resolve any issues.
- Offering Technical support to operational areas of the business and Business Partnering the Head of Ops to help deliver against financial delivery
- Coordinate and help facilitate the success of the Pet P&L
- Monitor Industry developments to ensure products and services stay fit for purpose
- Develop strong relationships with internal Key stakeholders including Pricing, Analytics and IT and marketing
- Evaluate product performance analysis with appropriate recommendation where required for Operations
- Solid understanding of UK Pet Insurance market
- Fully conversant with UK Insurance sector regulations
- Experience of managing the operational performance of an Insurance product line (ideally Pet Insurance)
- Minimum of Cert CII or equivalent