£60000 - £75000 per annum
about 1 month ago
1st-Executive are mandated with a Tier 1 Financial Services organisation, currently searching for a Operational Risk Manager / Analyst.
As Operational Risk Analyst you will be supporting the development and management of the Operational Resilience Office to ensure regulatory requirements relating to Operational Resilience are met and provide scrutiny of the operational risks and controls from within the business' 1st line of defence.
You will assist with the monitoring and reporting requirements of the office. This will include producing a quarterly dashboard, monitoring impact tolerance breaches and reporting progress on agreed resilience standards/remediation of identified vulnerabilities.
More broadly, you will support the Head of Operational Resilience and the Important Business Services (IBS) owners to develop and maintain the organisation's resilience and operational risk management capabilities. This will involve liaising widely throughout the business with other teams, secretarial duties running the Operational Resilience Committee as well as maintenance of key documents such as the Impact Tolerance Register, Resource Maps etc.
You will assist with the fulfilment of the following responsibilities:
- Operational Resilience Committee and Community Engagement
- Crisis Management Responsibilities
- Operational Resilience Framework Maintenance and Monitoring
- Operational Health and Safety Responsibilities
- Resilience Reporting
- Remediation Plans Deployment
- Scenario Testing Facilitation
- Resilience Standards Implementation
- Overseeing Operational Risks and First Line of Defence Controls.