Crawley, West Sussex
£40000 - £45000 per annum + Car + Bonus
5 months ago
Operational Procurement Manager - Crawley
A leading player in the construction / building supplies market is looking for an experienced procurement professional who has demonstrable experience of multi site procurement, covering a range of direct materials, and is able to challenge the norm.
Your role as an Operational Procurement Manager will be managing low level, high volume procurement spend across a range of sites within the business. You will therefore need to be able to travel across the region, covering sites in Crawley, Heathrow and South East London.
- 3yrs General Procurement experience in a number of key category areas.
- Knowledge of purchasing systems.
- Drafting and development of performance metrics (SLAs and KPIs).
- Assisting end users in drafting and developing specifications, statements of work etc...
- Drafting tender documentation.
- Management of the tender process.
- Gravitas to influence at all levels of management.
- Working to and recording delivery of key financial targets and KPI's.
- "Can do" attitude relentless in the pursuit of targets and achievement of objectives
If you are interested in this Operational Procurement Manager - Crawley role then please do get in touch on 01483 212183