£65000 - £75000 per annum
3 months ago
Are you a Procurement professional with category management experience? Have you got sourcing experience within the Networks, Telco and Infrastructure sub categories?
1st Executive's client, a FTSE100 organisation would be keen to speak to you about their fantastic Category Management role in the IT Procurement team, that sits within a growing Procurement function. This is a fantastic opportunity for you to lead the development of the Networks, Telecoms and Infrastructure procurement strategy on a Global basis.
The role of Category Sourcing Manager is to execute, in conjunction with IT&S, the approach and execution plan for strategic outsourcing and supplier relationship management for the Network Services category of IT spend. This work includes assisting in the restructuring, competition, and completion of the annual IT purchase volume for the managed services and participating in the supplier management processes.
- You will have a Procurement background, with demonstrable savings and category management experience.
- Ideal candidates will demonstrate experience of working within the Networks, Telecoms and Infrastructure space and be familiar with the nuances of the category and suppliers within it and be able to show success and savings made.
- Experience in global or multi country service environments
- Experience running large sourcing activities, including drafting and running RFPs and drafting and negotiating contracts
- Experience working in IT Outsourcing / IT Operations / IT Procurement
- Basic vendor management skills with some experience in services procurement, vendor management and applying industry best practice
If this sounds like the next step for you, contact Molly Sarfas on 01483 213 303 / firstname.lastname@example.org