£55000 - £70000 per annum
10 months ago
Networks Category Manager - 70K
Our client, a FTSE 100 organisation based in Twickenham, with a track-record of embracing innovation and creativity, seeks to recruit an IT Category Manager with extensive Networks procurement experience. This is a fantastic opportunity for you to lead the development of IT category strategy, in a global organisation.
The jobholder will lead the development of Networks category strategy and supplier management across all Network categories encompassing WAN/LAN/Voice category areas. The jobholder will manage all associated commercial activity to drive value creation and minimise total cost of ownership and will be responsible for the full sourcing life cycle from initial strategy, tendering, and contract award through to transition, contract management and termination.
- The jobholder will implement category plans and sourcing strategy in line with business requirements.
- The jobholder will support the procurement management with the provision of subject matter knowledge and working with them to define optimal strategies that deliver long-term value and efficiencies.
- Manage the delivery of the end-to-end sourcing lifecycle and helping manage cross-functional stakeholders through the entire procurement lifecycle.
The ideal candidate will present extensive IT Procurement Category knowledge:
- Experience of managing and developing Network category strategies
- "Blue-Chip" background, with experience of working in a global procurement function
- Excellent track record of challenging and influencing IT stakeholders
- Expert negotiation and influencing skills
- Excellent analytical and organisational skills
- Degree and MCIPS qualified
If you are interested in this Networks Category Manager - 70K role based in Twickenham, then please do get in contact today on 01483 212183.