£40000 - £55000 per annum + car allowance
6 months ago
With an intelligent approach to Sustainability and for somebody who's looking for growth! We have a fantastic job opportunity for you to join a UK's leading ESG / sustainability consultancy in Surrey, with an immediate start in a fast-growing team.
You are a mission driven Net Zero and Carbon Consultant with the ambition to grow and make a difference. You have a proven track record within the ESG field and more specifically carbon footprinting.
Role: Net Zero and Carbon Consultant
Location: Flexible, travel to Surrey required at least 2 days a week
Salary: up to £55K + car allowance
You are highly analytical with a solutions-focused approach to solving problems. Other personal traits you have include strong commercial acumen and an ability to see the bigger picture, as well as focus on the details.
A consultative approach is key with our clients, so you'll need to demonstrate your ability to understand their needs and guide them to a solution. Organisational skills are a must because you'll be managing multiple projects. You'll also need strong communication skills because you'll be presenting client workshops and writing compelling reports.
As well as a relevant degree, you have at least four years' work experience within carbon and sustainability services.
Your technical skills include:
- Detailed knowledge of issues surrounding climate change, energy, greenhouse gas emissions and sustainability.
- Working knowledge of carbon accounting standards, carbon measuring techniques and calculation methods with focus on Scope 3 and CR reporting software.
- Deliver SECR reports.
- Familiar with science-based target methodologies, CDP and climate-related risk assessment and scenario analysis.
- Detailed understanding of UK legislative frameworks.
- Advise clients on how to improve their carbon footprint stats.
Why you should join:
You'd be joining a leading consultancy who are mission driven and passionate about good people making a difference.
After achieving year-on-year growth, the company has ambitious plans to expand their team of consultants. They have undertaken carbon reduction and sustainability projects for some of the world's leading brands.
If you are interested, please either apply to this job or send your CV and a brief outline of your relevant experience to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you know someone else that may be interested, please forward this to them.