£50000 - £65000 per annum
25 days ago
Greenfield MRO (Repair, Maintenance, Operations), Production category procurement role offers the chance to manage spend across sites in the Netherlands and Belgium, through a period of transformation for a global client.
The successful candidate will be working from home, but expected to travel regularly to sites across the Netherlands and Belgium. Therefore, you must have full rights to work in the Netherlands (sponsorship is not available), and be flexible to travel weekly as part of the role.
The role offers an experienced indirects purchasing professional with an MRO/ Production buying background, the chance to join a procurement function which is at the beginning of some exciting new changes. The organisation has recently transformed its' procurement function and gives the successful applicant the opportunity to raise the profile of procurement within their region and design what good looks like.
Reporting to the Procurement Operations Manager, you will be responsible for implementing global and local procurement activities, managing spend, leveraging agreements with suppliers, and defining process and policy to ensure the needs of the regional teams dovetail with the strategic requirements of the business. Supported by a strong and talented team; and ultimately sponsored by a well-respected CPO you will have plenty of opportunity to progress.
- Speak Dutch and Flemish
- Hold an EU passport (sponsorship is not available)
- Graduate level education
- Have MRO (Repair, Maintenance, Operations), Production category experience ideally with an FMCG or manufacturing client
- This is a new role therefore you will need empathy and the ability to bring people on the Procurement journey with you. Stakeholder management is key. Ideally you will have worked in a matrix environment previously and interacted successfully with diverse communities.
- Be resilient, agile, flexible, enthusiastic, have a passion for procurement and driving improvement
- Be comfortable building relationships remotely
- Collaborate and support Category Management Teams as needed (e.g., strategy input, supplier feedback, local market feedback, etc.)
- At site level, responsible for implementing global and local Procurement strategies and projects
- Conduct local market research (suppliers and products) and assists with defining their needs
- Meet with local suppliers to address site concerns and manage the relation between the operation and the suppliers
- Conduct and implement sourcing, buying and tactical activities within the defined governance of the operations team
- Expected to communicate ideas for improvement to internal customers and category leads
- Follow up on the gains achieved via the internal reporting tool
- Address cluster/site queries and conduct supplier follow-ups relating to the P2P process
- Operate according to procurement policies, contracts, procedures, processes, guidelines and regulations
- Act as business partner and primary point of contact for site/cluster level
- Build a strong relationship with the business and attend business meetings on site level
Please contact email@example.com with a cv to schedule a chat. Shortlist will be completed by Friday 19/06/2020