£35000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits Package
14 days ago
Master Production Scheduler / SIOP - North Devon
1st Executive are currently working with a Global Electronic Manufacturer, based in North Devon, to identify a Master Production Scheduler to professional run the site SIOP process to produce accurate headcount, output and financial plans to support the business planning process. You will lead the production planning team to help create and executive viable production plans in support of the SIOP plan.
- Integrating the forecast from Sales & Business Development into the demand plan for the business
- Balancing the budget, forecast, and orderbook demand to create a supply plan monitoring the factory capacities, inventory & customer requirements.
- producing a master production schedule to control and pace both internal production and the external supply chain ensuring alignment between MPS and sales order/contract requirements
- Providing these analyses to the monthly SIOP process.
- Experience working as a Master Production Scheduler within a high variety/low volume/high complexity manufacturing company (ideally electronics/aerospace)
- Demonstrable experience of leading and mentoring a team of planners
- Prior experience of working in a matrix organisation
- Detailed knowledge and understanding of standard enterprise resource planning (ERP)
- APICS certification
- Led an implementation of a SIOP process in a complex business environment
- Black Belt accredited to Lean Six Sigma
If you are interested in discussing the Master Production Scheduler vacancy in more detail, please apply through the link below, email email@example.com or call 01483 121 190 .