East Riding of Yorkshire, England
Up to £35 per hour
6 months ago
Master Data Project Support Analyst - £35 per hour
I'm currently recruiting an exciting opportunity for an interim Master Data Project Analyst to join a leading medical manufacturing company to aid the development and implementation of new processes. This is a 5 month contract, paying up to £35 per hour (DOE), with 100% remote working.
You will work closely with stakeholders and Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to define requirements, support process enablement and produce documentation. You will collect and analyse data to provide recommendations to the project team.
* Maintenance of the Product Hierarchy source system.
* Liaise with global Client markets on both strategic and non-strategic EPRs and support embedment of new processes.
* Ensure local NPI process are aligned with the SPH and that proactive steps are taken to continuously maintain
* Assist with the refinement and deployment of new processes
* Work with the project team to analyse reports and take steps to educate and develop process capability
* Provide the core project team with weekly progress updates.
* Ensure source system data is of high integrity.
* Development and improvement of associated policy and processes
* Deliver training to global and local teams
* Able to collate and interpret data and provide meaningful analysis
* At least 2 years' experience in a similar project supporting roll
* Exceptional stakeholder management
* Proficient with PowerPoint able to create captivating reports
* Ability to facilitate discussions in virtual rooms
* Produce high stands of documentation
If interested, please apply ASAP. Any questions, please email email@example.com or phone 01483213310.