£70000 - £90000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
about 1 year ago
Marketing Procurement Manager - £90K
An exciting opportunity to join a FTSE 100 FMCG organisation as a Marketing Procurement Manager - £90K, to lead a global spend and drive value and innovation.
The Marketing Procurement Manager - £90K will:
- Lead a global spend across the Marketing category.
- Define and implement category strategy from the ground up, and see them through, from hands-on sourcing through to SRM.
- Be tasked with driving supplier innovation and optimising total cost of ownership for your stakeholders.
- Engage with and influence key stakeholders worldwide at all levels of the organisation.
- Procurement experience in the Marketing Category.
- A history of success within the FMCG industry, or another fast-moving organisation.
- Excellent stakeholder management capabilities, with the ability to engage with and influence stakeholders at the most senior level.
- Able to engage with key suppliers to optimise their service offering and drive innovation.
- Ideally, Degree and/or CIPS qualified.
To find out more about this fantastic opportunity please apply here, or reach out to me directly at email@example.com