£65000 - £75000 per annum + Excellent Benefits Package
3 months ago
Role: Marketing Procurement Manager
Salary: Up to £75K + Package
Location: London / Surrey / Flexible
Are you a Marketing Procurement professional with experience of developing Global Sourcing Strategy and leading complex end to end Sourcing projects across Media, Creative and Digital? This a fantastic opportunity, reporting to the Head of Non-Tech Procurement, tolead a Global Marketing spend of c$100m in an organisation undertaking a broad, business led, Marketing Transformation programme.
The jobholder will lead the Marketing spend portfolio covering both ATL and BTL requirements including Digital, Online, Media, Sponsorship, PR, Market Research and Print. This is an exciting opportunity to take a key role within a Procurement function which is playing a key role in driving collaboration at a global level, in a business that has historically taken a rather fragmented approach to procurement and supplier engagement. The jobholder will have end to end responsibility for the category, including data analysis, development of sourcing strategy and delivery of sourcing projects, whilst contributing to the development of SRM strategy for the category.
Key to your success in the role wil be the ability to build effective relationships with the key Marketing stakeholders across various global locations and spanning a number of de-centralised Marketing teams. In turn, you will nurture and develop these relationships in order to drive collaboration through consensus in order to deliver improved value by leveraging global buying power.
- Significant Marketing Procurement Category experience, encompassing both ATL & BTL exposure
- Excellent track record of engaging and influencing key Marketing stakeholders in a fast paced, global, organisation
- Strong Category Management expertise (developing category plans and strategies)
- Ideally some experience in the nurturing and mentoring of team members
- Legal awareness of contract risks & experience of drafting bespoke contract terms
- Degree qualified (or equivalent)