£55000 - £65000 per annum + + benefits
3 months ago
Marketing Procurement Manager - £55k to £70k + benefits
A fantastic opportunity to join a British multinational Financial Services company in an autonomous, hands-on role as Procurement Manager in Marketing and Print. This role offers agile working, with a maximum of 2 days per week working from the main office in East Sussex and travel to Birmingham, London and Cardiff, as required.
You will drive the influence of procurement on spend and ensure value for money by:
- Leading Marketing RFPs
- Effectively engaging with suppliers
- Develop strong relationships with key stakeholders
- Develop robust Marketing sourcing strategies and provide category leadership
- Strong Marketing Procurement experience
- Experience of leading RFPs
- Experience of drafting and negotiating contracts
- Demonstrable stakeholder management skills
Please note that this is an agile working role, and you be expected to travel throughout Birmingham, London and Cardiff, where required.
If this role sounds interesting, please apply ASAP or email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a good time to speak.