East Sussex, England
£55000 - £65000 per annum + + benefits
4 months ago
Marketing Procurement Manager - £55k to £65k + benefits
My client, a British multinational Financial Services company are seeking an experienced Procurement Manager in Marketing and Print to optimise the influence of procurement on spend and drive value for money. This role is paying between £55k and £65k depending on experience, plus benefits.
You will hold responsibility for the Marketing, print and postage category, by:
- Managing and running RFPs
- Effectively engaging with suppliers and the market
- Managing and partnering with key stakeholders to develop strong relationships
- Develop sourcing strategies and provide castegory leadership
- Strong procurement experience, specifically within Marketing and Print
- Competency in a number of multi-channel marketing disciplines
- Experience of leading RFPs
- Experience of drafting and negotiating contracts
- Demonstrable stakeholder management skills
This role is based up to 2 days per week in East Sussex, but it is an agile working environment, with the expectation to work where needed (mainly London), as well as working from home.
If this role sounds interesting, please apply ASAP or email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a good time to speak.