£40000 - £55000 per annum + Excellent Corporate Benefits
27 days ago
Are you an ambitious individual looking to fast-track a career in Procurement? Our client, a leading UK 'Blue-Chip', is looking to recruit a Procurement Manager to support the Marketing category portfolio. This is a fantastic development opportunity for an individual with Marketing procurement experience, and with a desire to fast-track their career in a Procurement function undergoing significant transformation and up-skilling.
The jobholder will play a key role in the Procurement of Marketing services on a group wide basis. The jobholder will be expected to lead full lifecycle sourcing projects - coaching and managing key stakeholders through all stages of an end to end Procurement process, from opportunity identification, through RFX, supplier negotiation and contract drafting/signature. In turn, it is expected that the jobholder supports the supplier relationship management of business critical, indirect vendors helping drive value, performance, and operational efficiency in line with contractual KPI's and SLA's.
Furthermore, the jobholder will use Excel and Power Point to create MI and reporting packs for presentation to key stakeholders.
- Demonstrates experience of Indirect / Marketing Procurement
- Ideally demonstrates experience gained in a 'blue-chip' environment
- Experience of using e-sourcing tools (ARIBA or COUPA preferred)
- Analytical and logical nature, highly numerate with demonstrable experience of using Excel
- Confident communicator with an engaging personality - capable of developing and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders across all business units
- Ideally Degree & MCIPS qualified