West London, London
£40000 - £50000 per annum + Corporate Benefits
13 days ago
Marketing Procurement Manager - £50K
My prestigious client based just outside London are seeking a Marketing Procurement Manager - £50K, to join their team.
As Marketing Procurement Manager - £50K, you will:
- Utilise your experience and skills to guide marketing spend across the organisation.
- Develop a "Business Partner" mentality, through which you will provide valuable commercial expertise, challenging the "status quo" and presenting value creation opportunities.
- Will engage with and influence key senior stakeholders to form strong, collaborative relationships.
As the successful candidate, you will ideally demonstrate full lifecycle procurement, category management and supplier relationship management (SRM) experience:
- Experience in designing and implementing procurement / category strategies across Marketing.
- Demonstrable track record in delivering innovative sourcing solutions which challenge the "status quo" and drive commercial value creation
- Track record of designing business cases and delivering market insight and thought leadership to senior stakeholders, operating in a "business partner" capacity
- Ideally, degree and / or MCIPS qualified