Manchester, Greater Manchester
£55000 - £65000 per annum + Excellent Corporate Benefits
6 months ago
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious Marketing Procurement Manager to play a key role, as part of an influential Procurement team, for a high performing, award winning, Retail business.
The role is offered on the basis of an initial 12 month fixed term contract.
You will report directly to the Head of Category, supporting a spend portfolio in excess of £200m and will be tasked with playing a key role in a post-acquisition integration project - helping drive collaboration and engagement across multiple marketing functions, spanning multiple brands, in order to leverage value and innovation at a Group level.
- You will help lead the Marketing spend portfolio, covering spend across Creative Production
- You will work collaboratively with marketing stakeholders across multiple brands to identify and drive opportunities for value creation and innovation by leveraging group buying power
- You will embrace cutting edge Data sources (Big Data) to support decision making and strategy development
- You will have end to end responsibility for your designated sub-categories, including data analysis, development of sourcing strategy and delivery of sourcing projects
- You will develop sub-category road maps and strategies by utilising your relationships with key Marketing stakeholders to clarify demand in light of the project pipeline
This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate motivated by personal and professional development, working in a Procurement function that has been recognised for its investment in people!
- You will demonstrate deep Marketing Procurement Category experience, and have a strong understanding and experience within Creative Production
- Strong track record of engaging and influencing key Marketing stakeholders in a fast paced organisation
- Awareness of the challenges/benefits associated with both in-house and outsourced marketing models
- Legal awareness of contract risks & experience of drafting bespoke contract terms
- Degree qualified (or equivalent)