Up to £65000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Marketing Procurement Lead
Salary: upto £68k + 4k travel allowance + Private Medical + Life Assurance + 25 days holiday (+BH) +Discounts
Location: South London based (hybrid working/ in the office 2 days a week)
Role type: Permanent | Fulltime| UK based
Are you a Marketing Procurement leader? This is an exciting opportunity to be accountable for all Marketing and Digital procurement activities, working closely with stakeholders to deliver against business priorities and identify new opportunities that continuously deliver value to the business through the creation of robust sourcing strategies, effective supplier management and compliance with regulatory and statutory requirements.
- Leading subcategory pipeline of Marketing and Digital procurement activities.
- Developing new innovative strategies using creative commercial models, market leading technology and trends to drive competitive edge.
- Leading end-to-end strategic sourcing activities including valid evaluation criteria for large value, complex spend areas which align with the business and the broader business / market strategies. Operate within the governance process and produce any required documentation to progress the services or goods procurement.
- Challenging business plans to ensure robustness of approach that maximises commercial opportunity and mitigates risk
- Operating and administering robust contract management process to realise maximum benefit from the sourcing activity while driving a behavioural safety agenda.
- Engaging with the external market for procurement matters e.g. new commercial models, market shifts, new product offerings, innovation and trends; bring back best practices and lead initiatives to embed them within the operations.
- Ensuring the delivery through compliance with regulations but to also encourage the sourcing staff to always adopt the most commercially sensible approach.
- Leading processes for supplier management, performance management, benefits and savings and continuous improvement targets whilst meeting all contract, regulatory and exit strategy requirements.
- Coaching business owners of contracts in their day-to-day accountabilities, driving supplier performance so as to meet business objectives.
- Encouraging innovation to ensure that the focus is on adding value, not simply adherence to process.
- Considerable post qualification experience in Marketing (Martec) and/or Digital/Technology and Professional Services with a Commercial and Contractual bias.
- Demonstrable experience in a variety of Procurement and Contracting models relevant to business area of operation including but not limited to Framework and Services Agreements
- Experience of working in an integrated project team involving supplier partnering organisations.
- Graduate level with professional qualifications e.g., MCIPS, or able to demonstrate equivalent capability