£40000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits Package
12 days ago
Are you looking to join one of the most prestigious automotive organisations?
Does working within an environment surrounded by innovation excite you?
Do you want to be a key contributor to the growth of the marketing of a global brand?
If so, please review the information below.
Title: Marketing Category Manager
Salary: Up to £50k + Bonus + Benefits
- Full procurement life-cycle responsibility and autonomy for sourcing of high quality, value for money goods and services utilising best-in-class practices.
- Monitor and manage relationships, performance and synergies across the supplier base to improve capability and effectiveness.
- Develop and lead negotiation strategies for large and complex projects and contracts, influencing and challenging authority where necessary.
- Act as the liaison with their suppliers, ensuring stakeholder requirements and concerns are fully understood and ensure these are fed back during the appropriate stages to the suppliers
- Applying expert judgement which will allow collaboratively, well balanced commercial decisions.
- Work cross-functionally with stakeholder departments to ensure quality, service and commercial rigour into every aspect of our business.
- 1 - 5 years indirect category procurement experience, ideally across Marketing.
- Educated to degree level and/or CIPS qualified
- Excellent influencing and interpersonal skills. Happy to challenge authority.
- Ability to manage stakeholders who span all levels of authority within the business. This will include Directors, Heads and Managers and also externally with their Supplier base.
- Excellent organisational skills, deadline adherence and exceptional attention to accuracy and detail.
- Excellent written and presentational skills
- Able to demonstrate a methodical approach towards problem solving.
If you believe you have the relevant skills, please apply or send me an email to discuss further - firstname.lastname@example.org