£40000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits Package
3 months ago
Are you looking to join one of the most prestigious automotive organisations?
Does working within an environment surrounded by innovation excite you?
Do you want to be a key contributor to the growth of the marketing of a global brand?
If so, please review the information below.
Title: Marketing Category Manager
Salary: Up to £50k + Bonus + Benefits
- Full procurement life-cycle responsibility and autonomy for sourcing of high quality, value for money goods and services utilising best-in-class practices.
- Monitor and manage relationships, performance and synergies across the supplier base to improve capability and effectiveness.
- Develop and lead negotiation strategies for large and complex projects and contracts, influencing and challenging authority where necessary.
- Act as the liaison with their suppliers, ensuring stakeholder requirements and concerns are fully understood and ensure these are fed back during the appropriate stages to the suppliers
- Applying expert judgement which will allow collaboratively, well balanced commercial decisions.
- Work cross-functionally with stakeholder departments to ensure quality, service and commercial rigour into every aspect of our business.
- 1 - 5 years indirect category procurement experience, ideally across Marketing.
- Educated to degree level and/or CIPS qualified
- Excellent influencing and interpersonal skills. Happy to challenge authority.
- Ability to manage stakeholders who span all levels of authority within the business. This will include Directors, Heads and Managers and also externally with their Supplier base.
- Excellent organisational skills, deadline adherence and exceptional attention to accuracy and detail.
- Excellent written and presentational skills
- Able to demonstrate a methodical approach towards problem solving.
If you believe you have the relevant skills, please apply or send me an email to discuss further - email@example.com