£30000 - £35000 per annum
7 months ago
1st Executive are mandated with an exciting opportunity for a Market Data professional to join a dynamic team of research and consulting Market Data and Business Analysts for a well known MD provider and Consulting firm.
REMOTE working on offer.
This is a role for a bright dynamic Market Data or Business Analyst with 1- 2 years experience, wuth financial services or client-facing market data experience. You must be excited about the prospect of working across multiple disciplines and functions here.
If you have been working as a Market Data Analyst and/or Business Analyst working in a mix of Research / Analysis / Research capacity, you will carry out financial markets data analysis and vendor product research and support the senior management in the team.
- Content research and analysis of market information, pricing and reference data vendors and solutions (terminal, feed-based, research, ratings, news, exchange, broker, etc.) with benchmarking analysis covering:
- Vendors, products and services (including competitive landscapes)
- Pricing, commercial and rights policies.
- Ensure that online market data intelligence tool is continuously maintained and updated to the highest of standards.
- Manage and deliver bespoke analytical market data projects and reports to clients.