£30000 - £40000 per annum + Excellent Corporate Benefits
8 months ago
Role: Market Data Analyst
Salary: Up to £40K + Package
Fantastic opportunity for an ambitious Market Data Analyst! The jobholder will support across all areas of Market Data including inventory management, user permissions, invoice reconciliation and contract management with 3rd party suppliers. This is a great development opportunity in a vital function that plays a key role in providing clarity to what market data services are being used across the Trading division of a transformative Utilities business.
- Manage all market data invoices - reconcile them against the inventory, allocate it to the correct cost codes on concur, challenge the vendor if invoice has discrepancies, build relationship with vendors finance team, investigate & resolve payment chasers from vendors.
- Manage the new vendor onboarding process along with conducting any due-diligence checks and system setup.
- Answer day to day non-technical queries on data usage rights by reviewing and understanding the contract along with what service it is providing to end users.
- File and maintain the physical and electronic copies of executed contracts, invoices and any other key documents.
- As part of a key Data Transformation project, work on the implementation and enrichment of the data feeds including contract agreement identifiers, metadata related to vendor and contract information and work on the design of efficient contract management framework.
- Market Data experience - gained within a regulated environment.
- Exposure to market data licensing, contract management, legal negotiations, invoicing and renewals.
- Knowledge/Experience of MDM, InfoMatch or FITs
- Proficient in MS Office (particularly Excel)
- Knowledge/Experience of Concur would be beneficial, but is not essential
- Ideally Degree qualified